The Human Resources Department has adopted an electronic workflow for the Staff Change Forms using ReadySign. As per the directions below, once a building administrative assistant completes the process, the form is electronically routed to the building principals, then to HR for final approval and signature. All parties will receive the electronic copy once the workflow is complete.
Please complete an individual Staff Change Form for every request. If you are unsure about any required fields, please enter N/A to move to the next field. Please direct questions to Tonnie Brown, email@example.com. Technical issues with ReadySign can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Sign in to the Staff Intranet site by clicking the Sign in With Google button.
2. Navigate to Human Resources, then click the Building Staff Change Forms (per building) link.
3. Click the link for your building name in the list.
4. ReadySign will launch in a new window and ask you to complete your user information. IMPORTANT: this Signature Disclosure will be presented for each form you complete.
5. Click Continue, and then you will be presented with the form to complete (as seen below):
6. Once the form is completed, click Complete and Sign in the upper right corner.
7. The form will then be routed to the Principal via email. Principals can click the button from that message to review the change form. Click Complete and Sign to route the document to the HR department if everything is correct.
If any changes need to be made to the form, please email email@example.com so that the form can be canceled and the building administrative assistant can start the process again.