We are pleased to share that we now have a district-wide license for Remind! Remind is an easy to use communication tool that will allow teachers, students, parents, and administrators to communicate and collaborate using a single source.
Remind is a safe and secure way for students to connect to their teachers and school-related events, classes, and activities. The software does not collect or share any personal student information.
- Parent Remind intro (video) - Video for parents that provides a high-level intro to Remind, and details how messages are received and how parents can reply to teachers.
- Parent Remind intro in Spanish (video) - same video as above translated in Spanish
- Teacher account set up guide - Resource to guide teachers in claiming their rostered account/classes, and merging any existing profiles. Linked in teacher communication template.
- Teacher onboarding guide - Best practice resource with suggestions for how to make the most out of Remind.
- Teacher account overview (video) - Video tutorial of teacher features.
- Administrator onboarding guide - Best practice resource with suggestions for how to make the most out of Remind.
- Administrator account overview (video) - Video tutorial of admin features.
- Training staff to use Remind
- Remind for Administrators Recorded Training (shared folder)
Specialists and Certified Teachers without a Skyward Classroom:
- Remind classes are synced from Skyward as part of the restoring process. Those teachers that do not have a regular class in Skyward (i.e. instructional coaches and OT/PT) can manually claim their Remind account and create a class. The following video explains this process.
Premium Feature Guides
- Adding mobile numbers to student accounts - one option for students to quickly link their mobile number to their rostered account
All School Codes