Moline-Coal Valley SSRPM Service
All employees of the Moline-Coal Valley School District that have network accounts will be required to change their password twice a year. This SSRPM procedure allows employees to manage their password at any time and with any web-enabled device. Once enrolled, staff can reset forgotten passwords or unlock accounts after too many attempts.
SSRPM Enrollment is a requirement for all employees with a network account. EdTech will direct all password requests to this system.
- Visit the following link: https://ssrpm.molineschools.org.
- Click the “Enroll” button.
- Enter your Username WITHOUT the “@molineschools.org”.
- Enter your password. Contact EdTech if that is not known.
- Click “Continue”.
- Choose three security questions and answers to each question. These will be used in the future to identify employees that have forgotten passwords or locked accounts.
- Click “Enroll”.
- Go back to https://ssrpm.molineschools.org to change your password if you have not done so already. Passwords should meet the following complexity requirements:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Mixture of letters and numbers
- Include at least one capitalized letter and 1 special character