One2One Manager Training - Staff Assignments
One2One Manager is our new system to track all Chromebook assignments. This year, we will be utilizing it to track support staff assignments AND sub-teacher device assignments.
All Support Staff AND Subs have been entered into the system manually as of August 2021. Please note: if you are searching for a staff member that is not in the system, see the bottom of these instructions for adding that person first.
- Sign in with Google
Assigning Staff Devices:
- Click “New Staff Assignment”
- Search for the Staff Member by the last name (see instructions at the bottom for adding a staff member not listed).
- Insert the Asset Tag of the device that will be assigned to the staff member.
- Note that once the tag is entered, the device information will appear on the right.
- Click Save and that assignment is now active.
To Check-In (Collect) a Support Staff Device:
- In the Search field (upper right), search for the full or last name of the staff member and select that user from the list.
- Click the silhouette icon to select that user (see above). Information about the user and assignment will be displayed.
- Click the Unassign Device button.
- Confirm by clicking the “Unassign” Button.
This process will unassign a device, leaving the device in the system, but open to being assigned again. If that device is to be transferred to another staff member, go through the assign device procedures above.
To Create a New Staff Member in the System:
- Click the “Admin” menu item at the type and choose “Owner Management”
- Click the blue “Create New” button toward the upper left.
- Make sure the following fields are correct:
- “Owner Type” should be “Staff”
- “Building” for Paras should be your building.
- Subs are NOT assigned a building. Please leave blank
- “Identifier” is the first part of their email address (i.e. creid)
- “Email Address” is the full email address. Contact EdTech if you are not sure.
- “First Name” and “Last Name” should be entered
- “Grade Level” should either be “Para” or “Substitute”.
- Click “Create” and then start the process of finding that staff member and assigning a device.