One2One Manager Training
- Sign in with Google
Assigning devices to NEW STUDENTS:
- Click “New Student Assignment”
- You can either enter the student ID number or start typing their name and it will show possible matches
- You are not restricted to only your school, so be sure you are selecting the right student.
- If the student was just processed in the main office, it may take some time (an hour or so) before the student is added to One2One. If this is the case, just document and add when the student is available in One2One.
- Type or scan the device asset tag number
- Assign the Protection Policy: 21-22 MSD 2 Repair
- Click Save
Assigning a Loaner:
*If a student forgets their device, their device is not charged, or the device is damaged or not working and he/she needs a loaner follow these steps.
- In the upper right search for the student or enter the student’s device asset tag and click enter
- On the results screen, under Devices, select Create Incident on the student’s device (NOT under the student information)
- If the device was forgotten or not charged, choose the Incident type of “Forgot Device.” Use this even if the device is there but not charged as they forgot to charge it. Otherwise, select what is appropriate. (EdTech can update later if the problem is something other than originally selected)
- Enter a brief note of forgot device, not charged or indicate what is not working
- Enter the asset tag of the device being given as a loaner.
- If the device is expected to be returned at the end of the day, select Daily Loaner. If the student will have the device longer than the day, select Loaner.
- Click Create Incident
- Returning a loaner device
- When the device is returned enter the asset tag in the upper right search box and click enter.
- Click close under Incidents are on the results page
- Leave everything as is selected and click Close incident at the bottom of the page.